Golden Shower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Shower

I am pretty sure that you guys already heard what the "title" says, so I just wanna ask the men here. Do you like getting peed on by your partner or a girl during sex?

No, it can't turn me on at all, its gross.

Comment

• lnlywrld
      lnlywrld commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you had an actual experience on this during sex that made you hate it?

There are a lot of times why I accidentally done this during intercourse especially if I have a really intense orgasms, I just can't control it and always end up peeing.

Comment

Um, does golden shower and squirting the same?

Comment

Most of the guys I've been with doesn't like it others just like to watch me with golden shower but doesn't want to be peed.

Comment

I only do this when I am am playing myself but not with an actual partner as I am afraid that they'll find it gross lol but of course I am willing to do it if they requested.

Comment

There are girls I've been with that gave me golden showers even if I am not asking for it especially if they cannot hold it when having orgasms.

Comment

I've done this a couple of times and I like it. I have a fuck buddy who is into it as well but not all the time as it can be a mess lol. As for the tips, remember to drink lots of water. "Hydration is the Key"

Comment

Working...
              X