Dumped at 70 :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumped at 70 :(

To those incredible woman who are dump on their 70's, how did you guys handle the heartbreak and are you still interested in going on a date?

Oh this sucks! Guys who leave you at this age are asshole. It's so sad to be alone you know..

Comment

• Penumbra
      Penumbra commented
      Editing a comment
      I know and imagine you're 70. Let's say you're in a relationship with the guy for like 30 years and then suddenly when you turned 70, he left you. I cannot imagine the pain on this.

It'll be a terrible heartbreak for me especially if the guy and I has been together for years and years and you already imagine the end of your life with this guy only turned out to be dump

Comment

• AnnSaren
      AnnSaren commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah, this is sad and now it's making me sad and afraid at the same time. What if I pour my heart out to this guy and leave me when I'm old?

Yes, I believe you can always go on a date no matter how old you are. It would be best if you let yourself heal first too.

Comment

Well if I'm 70 and dump and still at my best shape, you bet I'll be looking for woman to have fun with

Comment

• Dematib
        Dematib commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah me too, I think there are lots of guys my age too who is single and at the same time still ready to open their heart again for a new love.

I thought getting dump only happens until 50's, now that I read this, it scares me. I cannot imagine getting my heart broken at this age where I'm near the end of my life. I just can't!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PIZZATRAIN View Post
        To those incredible woman who are dump on their 70's, how did you guys handle the heartbreak and are you still interested in going on a date?
        Pretty sure friends and family is a big help for a heartbreak like this. Just thinking about it pains my heart. Love to all women who is currently experiencing heartbreak right now. 😘

Comment

Hey yeah, looking for someone who can fuck my pussy so hard and deep!!!!! Send me a message immediately if you are up for it!!!!!!

Comment

I will spend the rest of my life cursing that guy and finding real great sex before dying!!!!!

Comment

It's gonna be hard but if this happen to me, I hope I'll find peace and forgiveness and heal completely form this pain. Also, 70 is not old, souls doesn't age so my loves, don't be afraid to love again.

Comment

Working...
              X