Bloody Sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody Sex

Ladies, what are your thoughts when it comes to having sex during our monthly periods? Are okay with it or it's an absolute no sex zone during that time of the month?

If the guy doesn't mind the mess that we're going to make, then we can have sex during that time of the month

Comment

• spontaneousnika
      spontaneousnika commented
      Editing a comment
      The timing is real fam! My period would usually come whenever I'm at motel rooms with my hookups. We still get it on

• Ketterine
      Ketterine commented
      Editing a comment
      busyGirl There would be no mess as we would do that one on his place. He would be the one to take care of it. He could just throw the bed sheet. lol.

• Ketterine
      Ketterine commented
      Editing a comment
      spontaneousnika Why? Don't you know the day that you would have your period?

I enjoy being fucked while on my period. The pussy is lubricated enough and the walls are a bit fluffier so it makes it feel tight. It IS messy but fun. But I just can't let a guy lick me down there, it's a NO-NO for me.

Comment

• stphie
      stphie commented
      Editing a comment
      Every time of the month, my pussy inside is swell and it's a bit sore. I can't imagine how you would enjoy period fucking even if it's slippery inside.

• realwoman
      realwoman commented
      Editing a comment
      stphie it is sore but it's so lubricated enough you sometimes won't feel the pain. Plus, it'll lessen your period cramps.

I have no plans of doing it during that time of the month. But there have been past experiences in which I got my period in the middle of sex

Comment

• Zoom
      Zoom commented
      Editing a comment
      In the middle of sex? LizIsMoore wait, was it the time he's been eating your pussy then he tasted the blood coming out? LOL

I'm absolutely okay with having sex during periods! I just don't get the chance of being eating while I'm constantly bleeding.

Comment

• burnthisout
      burnthisout commented
      Editing a comment
      So where would the two of you going to do it? Considering that there would be a mess because you're bleeding

• Kara0990
      Kara0990 commented
      Editing a comment
      burnthisout At the shower. A quickie would do. lol.

I've tried having period sex with my ex girlfriend for a couple of times. She's always thrice as horny as she is and I don't mind the mess that she's making.

Comment

• Beandern
      Beandern commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be so messy. Really messy. How could the two of you take it?

No. I would not like it and would not have it at all. Having a period is already messy, why will I add more mess with it?

Comment

Maybe the other men would like it but for me I would have to decline. I do not want my cock to be red in color. Well, it is already reddish when erect but what I mean is that there should be no blood on the condom.

Comment

This is a no sex zone during that time of the month. Nothing should be done. Ever.

Comment

• Bargeekel
          Bargeekel commented
          Editing a comment
          What are you going to do with your boyfriend if he insists on doing it during that time of the month?

All the guys that I've been with knew that they should just be content with jacking off during that time of the month because I'm the type who ends up having crazy mood swings

Comment

If we're going to do it at his place and he's the ones who's going to clean it up, then he can fuck me as long as he wants. But going down on me is an absolute no since I don't have plans of tasting my own blood

Comment

• GreenPIZZAHEY
            GreenPIZZAHEY commented
            Editing a comment
            Motels are convenient. Why would you let him clean your own blood? Gross!
        Working...
        X