My best friend likes my co-worker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My best friend likes my co-worker

My best friend has met some of my co-workers but there's one time that she told me that she likes one of my co-workers. The co-worker she's talking about used to like me but I turned him down that time because I wasn't interested. But the question is why do I suddenly feel like I'm slightly jealous? She does NOT know that he is the co-worker that I told her who used to like me. Another question to this, does she deserve to know?

Whoa, why have you become jealous all of a sudden? I thought that you were over him? Okay, if you're not into him anymore then I guess you should introduce him to your best friend or introduce your best friend to him and see if there's any spark between them.

Comment

• lnlywrld
      lnlywrld commented
      Editing a comment
      She had no right to be jealous as she had already turned him down in the past. She should allow her friend to have that man, instead.

News flash! She is your best friend and she DESERVES to know. You don't want her to make a fool of herself, tell her that your co-worker used to like you but now it's time for you to move on and let your best friend have him. You wasted the opportunity before, right? I guess now you can't have him back.

Comment

• HarSecSnowboard
      HarSecSnowboard commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right! Her best friend deserves to know and see what her reaction will be. Her best friend can either avoid him or continue pursuing him. Maybe her best friend is the right person for her coworker all along, right?

It is your fault that you did not tell about him. She is clueless that that was the same man that you were talking about. You may feel jealous but you have no right to be in that condition.

Comment

• Ketterine
      Ketterine commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that her best friend might end up being disappointed in her by rejecting him and by not telling her that he was the guy that they were talking about all this time.

First, you already dropped the man so you have no right to be jealous. What you could do is to support your friend this time. Be a friend to her. She likes the man so be fair enough.

Comment

I really think that she does. Maybe she'll back off if she knows that he used to like you. For me, it would be quite inappropriate if she pursues him.

Comment

• LoveAlcove
        LoveAlcove commented
        Editing a comment
        It happens to guys too, right? It's a bro code that you should back off to their ex-girlfriends, but I don't think that it's a bad idea for him to pursue her friend since she dumped him as a SUITOR, they didn't hook up or had a past relationship anyway.

If you're feeling slightly jealous, I think you miss the attention that he gave you before. Well, you have yourself to blame for that. Why did you turn him down anyway?

Comment

• PIZZAck
        PIZZAck commented
        Editing a comment
        He turned him down because he might've said or done something that displeases her, but the fact that she's jealous right now? Wow, is she okay? She should NOT be jealous since there was never a relationship between them after all.

She has the right to know. You have to save her from an embarrassing moment where she flirts with the person that her best friend turned down before. It makes her look desperate.

Comment

Show support to your friend and your co-worker. If they like each other then you should be happy that they would be together.

Comment

You could talk to your best friend and reveal the truth. You could make a compromise with her. After all, you want that man, right?

Comment

• RiparianPan
            RiparianPan commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, you could make a compromise that she should not take the man anymore. She could look for somebody else. This would be your chance to have him.

You were jealous because deep inside of you, you still like the man that you had foregone. Now, that you had known that you still like the man, what would be the next plan that you are going to do?

Comment

• busyGirl
            busyGirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, she could be jealous as she wanted the man. But, the situation is now different. Her friend is the one who likes the man now. I think that she needs to let go and have her friend be happy.

I believe she deserves to know. Because she might confess to him and there's a chance that she'll get rejected because you used to be the one that he likes. It would be best if you tell her. You are not going to lose anything, anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X