He's So Vain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's So Vain

Ladies, has any of you been with a guy who was more vain than you?

Not sure if I would consider myself lucky for this one since I've never been with someone who's more vain than me.

Comment

• JoHeyAnn
      JoHeyAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, your lucky if he can spend more time with you rather than beautifying himself to look good.

I've been with a guy before who often takes selfie pictures in the mirrors exposing his body, yes he is shirtless which always makes him think that he's hot.

Comment

• Exploring
      Exploring commented
      Editing a comment
      Does he have a body to die for? You know those guys with muscles and abs that's why he always takes those pictures.

Not yet and I hope that I will never date one. It can be a mood killer for sex if he's the type who will spend half an hour in the bathroom putting creams and lotions on his face and body.

Comment

• MoshiMoshiPan
      MoshiMoshiPan commented
      Editing a comment
      Pehel Yeah I will, if I find out that he is doing that then I’ll leave him.

• Pehel
      Pehel commented
      Editing a comment
      MoshiMoshiPan Why? I think that is not enough reason you left him.

• MoshiMoshiPan
      MoshiMoshiPan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I think I am going to ask him for tips. NotaPlant

Ladies, you're not going to have a problem about that if you go out with me. I'm just the regular soap, shampoo, conditioner, type of guy.

Comment

• TracingTRAIN
      TracingTRAIN commented
      Editing a comment
      But the true question is, how much time do you fix and comb your hair when your styling it? unless you're bald lol.

• Heymaxx
      Heymaxx commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm actually semi-bald TracingTRAIN. I don't comb my small hairs and I leave it all out without grooming myself.

Most of the guys that I've dated were the complete opposite which was a relief.

Comment

• Latika
      Latika commented
      Editing a comment
      He must be hiding it lol. Maybe you'll see if both of you move in together.

• BAKINGTagz
      BAKINGTagz commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I think so, I can adjust btw. PIZZATRAIN

• BAKINGTagz
      BAKINGTagz commented
      Editing a comment
      Latika Maybe right? I am hoping on that.

I don't really care about skin products and hairstyling products. The most time I spend by myself is when I'm showering but don't think of me that I'm masturbating inside lol.

Comment

• Bellswas
      Bellswas commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you didn't have a phase that you used hairstyling products?

Never been with a guy yet who was more vain than me. Even dated a guy who just used ordinary soap on his hair.

Comment

• LoveHappy
      LoveHappy commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you find out that he only uses soap on his hair? Was that something you saw yourself or he told just told you about it?

• CRAZYCrakow
      CRAZYCrakow commented
      Editing a comment
      He told me that when we are having a date, we just share our experiences.

Not sure how I would react if I find out that he's more vain than me. And I'm one of the vainest persons out there according to my friends and exes.

Comment

• Bargeekel
      Bargeekel commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe both of you will get along with each other and talk about being vain than other people.

• MegaCumbersome
      MegaCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe 3 hrs before I am ready to sleep. Penumbra

• MegaCumbersome
      MegaCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, we usually do that. It's like our night routine. Bargeekel

Thankful that I haven't been with a guy who is vain. I might question his sexual orientation if that ever happens.

Comment

• AnnSaren
      AnnSaren commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are going to ask him, you should be careful of your words. He might misunderstand it. PIZZAChilledDesk

• PIZZAChilledDesk
      PIZZAChilledDesk commented
      Editing a comment
      Tayl9orDoom Yeah, maybe, especially when I am drunk so tipsy, all questions that I am always curious about would spit out.

• PIZZAChilledDesk
      PIZZAChilledDesk commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course I am, I always avoid something that can be misunderstood. AnnSaren

Yeah, but that was a long time ago , and actually he didn't know that I noticed it.

Comment

Working...
    X