Drunk Dates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk Dates

Have you been in a date where you or your date was completely drunk at the start of the date?

Not totally drunk but was tipsy. He was already slurring his words when he was ordering

Comment

• JoHeyAnn
      JoHeyAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      Or maybe just speech impaired? Or no? lol

• BrackCutt
      BrackCutt commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet he passed out in the middle of your date?

• PIZZAck
      PIZZAck commented
      Editing a comment
      Slurring is way past tipsy. I applaud him for the effort if he did finished the date.

Had to cancel a date once. My best friend wanted to go day drinking with me because of boy problems

Comment

• PigBenis
      PigBenis commented
      Editing a comment
      What were you ladies drinking and what time you started that you got so drunk that you had to cancel the date?

• ToastyNips
      ToastyNips commented
      Editing a comment
      Day drinking that lasted until the night? Was her boy problem so intense that you needed the whole day drinking?

• Ketterine
      Ketterine commented
      Editing a comment
      I just wanna share that I've been drinking too much lately that I just call it regular drinking.

Yeah. I remember one date where I was really late because of an emergency(of course I told him in advance) but the time I get there, I saw him waiting for me in the bar area. But we still continued the date.

Comment

• spontaneousnika
      spontaneousnika commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he was only tipsy and not full blown drunk when you arrived, that is why the two of you were able to proceed on the date

Went to a party with I'm going out with before. After all the puking and passing out, she just decided to go on a date in a Taco Bell nearby.

Comment

• CocoM
      CocoM commented
      Editing a comment
      Tell me that you were not able to fuck her after eating at that Taco Bell. You passed out again and never regained consciousness until the morning, right?

Never had a date who pre-gamed before our date. And I hope that I would never be in one

Comment

• Sniftywas
      Sniftywas commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not? At the very least, he'll be less likely to lie if he's drunk. lol

• Haircut
      Haircut commented
      Editing a comment
      Sniftywas lol. You reminded me of something. They say that drunkards do not lie so that would be the time to extract all the information that you need to know.

Me and my date agreed to do a shot of tequila in order to calm our nerves during the date. In case why you're asking why we had a shot, it was a blind date

Comment

• Trex
      Trex commented
      Editing a comment
      And how did the date ended? Hope that it was a good one for the both of you

• Ketterine
      Ketterine commented
      Editing a comment
      One shot of tequila? That's what all it took? I don't believe you.

• Bargeekel
      Bargeekel commented
      Editing a comment
      One shot would not have any effect. You would not be drunk with just one shot. I have taken multiple shots with no noticeable effect on me.

I often have a shot or two right before the date so that I have some courage juice running in my veins once the date has started

Comment

He had drinks with my buddies but I was not completely drunk. I still went to my date. Good thing that it was also a bar and I continued my drinking spree there.

Comment

There was this drunk guy who mistook me as his date. I was sitting by myself and all of a sudden he sits right in front of me and asked me if I was his date. luckily his real date noticed him and went to pick him up from my table

Comment

Working...
        X