Getting bit during sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting bit during sex

Yeah, no matter how careful we are, shit happens during sex. What would you do if blood gushes out from your lips, nipples, pussy or dick due to accidental biting from your partner?

If I was bitten, I would slap him real hard as a vengeance to what he did to me. Yeah, I understand that it was an accident but I need to react, you know. And I need to react violently.

Comment

• BrackCutt
      BrackCutt commented
      Editing a comment
      Isn't it scary about what happens after? Things might be too physically violent.

• gocrazy
      gocrazy commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you not afraid that he would also react with your slapping and knock you off?

• Bargeekel
      Bargeekel commented
      Editing a comment
      But was there already an instance where you were actually bitten during sex?

I might grab something hard and smash it over his head or punch him in the face or balls

Comment

• ToastyNips
      ToastyNips commented
      Editing a comment
      While you smash him with a hard object, you must also shout expletives at him. That would be so nice to have.

If he bit my nipples, I would tell him to get off me and immediately run to the bathroom and grab a towel to try and stop the bleeding

Comment

That's way too harsh. This is why I don't like biting or scratching. It's insanely painful

Comment

• Kara0990
        Kara0990 commented
        Editing a comment
        If a girl scratches your back you would stop fucking her immediately?

I don't think that being bitten during sex doesn't count as an accident. Unless you're talking about the other person was having an epileptic seizure

Comment

• Trex
        Trex commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you actually been with or known someone who had a seizure in the middle of sex?

Maybe you should have taken things slow about this topic. Should have talked about kissmarks or sex related accidents rather than biting each other

Comment

• PIZZAck
        PIZZAck commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree biting is wayyyyy too much.

Of course it would be trying to stop the bleeding lol. Don't want to end up dead because of blood loss.

Comment

• CocoM
        CocoM commented
        Editing a comment
        That doesn't sound like a bite anymore considering that you're talking about of dying from blood loss already lol
    Working...
    X