Hookup present

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookup present

What does it mean when your hookup date gave you a present that you never asked for? What presents have you received? (If there is). I did mention how I love collecting indoor plants. One night when I got home, a bunch of indoor plants is already waiting outside my door.

Most hookups I've ever had never gave me a present, just a pack of condoms and their dick in a box lol

Comment

• Ketterine
      Ketterine commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a funny present there, would you still consider it though? It's the thought that counts, remember? Lol

• TimesChari
      TimesChari commented
      Editing a comment
      Did a fuck buddy actually done that dick in a box thing on you?

It means that he listens to what you say, or maybe he really likes you in a special kind of way.

Comment

• Lovenarybe
      Lovenarybe commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually receive flowers and chocolates but it's not what I wanted.

• HarBleak
      HarBleak commented
      Editing a comment
      Lovenarybe Those are the common presents that they give. Anyway, what are the things that you would like to receive?

Present? But I had never received any thing from my dates. Am I missing something?

Comment

• gocrazy
      gocrazy commented
      Editing a comment
      No, you are not. For most hookups, there would be presents. lol.
      If that would be a regular and serious date then you may expect to have one.

• VeinyD
      VeinyD commented
      Editing a comment
      Neither do I, I never give out presents or received one because hookup dates are just hookups, nothing special about it.

• LoveAlcove
      LoveAlcove commented
      Editing a comment
      You are not alone. There are usually no present for the hookups. I also do not receive any presents.

Maybe he just wants to help you by giving you a new plant ot add to your collection. You shouldn't put malice into it since this might be the reason he would stop hooking up with you

Comment

• Haircut
      Haircut commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that the present might meant something more? It's so rare for a hookup date to give you something.

Try and observe if continues this somewhat strange behavior that he's doing. I feel that he's slowly falling for you that's why he gave you all of those plants out of the blue

Comment

• HEYGhoul
      HEYGhoul commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess he is falling for her or maybe he just noticed how passionate she is about plants.

• Vamala
      Vamala commented
      Editing a comment
      Kara0990 Yup but this case is different. Friends would not have to ask for something when they give you some presents.

• Vamala
      Vamala commented
      Editing a comment
      HEYGhoul There are only two things that we could infer with the giving of gifts. One, he is already falling in love. Two, he is hastening his chance to be with her.

I would be very glad if my hookups would provide gifts for me.
    No one had given me anything but if I were to be asked I would like to receive a pair of earring with diamond stones on it.
    Yes, the stones are important. lol.

Comment

Why not just ask him the reason he gave you that plant? Because it is better to know what his intentions towards you rather that you would rely on us

Comment

Working...
      X