Something is off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something is off

What would you do if one month of dating had passed and now you just feel that something is off? You could not explain it completely but somehow you feel that something is not right.

If you feel that something is not right then listen to that instinct. It is better to stop and stay away from him while you have not fully determined what the issue is all about.

Comment

• HarBleak
      HarBleak commented
      Editing a comment
      But there is no scientific basis of instinct, right? Correct me if I am wrong but science does not recognize the gut feeling.

• LoveHappy
      LoveHappy commented
      Editing a comment
      spontaneousnika No, MoshiMoshiPan is not overthinking. There is such a thing as an instinct. Have you not felt anything like that in the past?

• LoveHappy
      LoveHappy commented
      Editing a comment
      Pehel Well, you have a point there. If there is a chance to determine the issue then by all means we could do that. If that fails, then we would rely on our instincts already.

Originally posted by MoshiMoshiPan View Post
    What would you do if one month of dating had passed and now you just feel that something is off? You could not explain it completely but somehow you feel that something is not right.
    MoshiMoshiPan I wouldn't think that something is off without knowing the actual reason behind it. It's just impulsive of you to end things off with him just because you feel a bit off. And also, a month of dating should have been longer if it weren't for your paranoia.

Comment

• SexyBbay
      SexyBbay commented
      Editing a comment
      There are times that we just feel something even though we do not know what it is. But, yeah, sometimes, we get paranoid.

• StrokeMe
      StrokeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm the type that doesn't believe that "something is just off", there should always be a reason behind it.

There are no explanations or certain reasons for that but if your guts are telling you something, then you should avoid it.

Comment

• PigBenis
      PigBenis commented
      Editing a comment
      Penumbra talking will surely help but for me whenever i feel like it should be avoided and i'll avoid i.. its my guts that's telling it

• busyGirl
      busyGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you also follow whatever your gut feeling tells you to do? Was there an instance where you did not follow your instinct and that got you into trouble?

• GossipMean
      GossipMean commented
      Editing a comment
      Was there a time that you did not follow your gut feeling and something bad had happened?

MoshiMoshiPan what makes you say that something's off? As in, he's done something that makes you think he's being shady? Or could it be that you feel left out to the things he's done for you?

Comment

• Meanduos
      Meanduos commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, there are times that we feel something even though we do not know what exactly it is. Call it intuition. And they say that we should trust our intuitions.

• TracingTRAIN
      TracingTRAIN commented
      Editing a comment
      Meanduos how can you tell if something really is off or you're having actual intuitions? Sometimes I don't really feel them, is there something wrong with me?

Originally posted by MoshiMoshiPan View Post
    If I feel that something is off, I'd dump him and I wouldn't feel any regret at all. Maybe it's something that I must avoid before it gets worst.

Comment

• Lovenarybe
      Lovenarybe commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd agree with you on that one, Greatcatsx. I'll be more regretful if it's too late for me to get out of the situation when I should've had gone a bit early.

• Tayl9orDoom
      Tayl9orDoom commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you trust an unfounded feeling? Have you not thought of the what could have been?

I think that you should determine what that off is all about before deciding on what do to further. Do not rely on those instincts. Those may not be real, after all.

Comment

Working...
    X