Living with the parents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living with the parents

Imagine hooking up with someone yummy and has the whole package. He then says that he's alone right now, so you wanted to come over to his place. You got there and just in time you two are hot and horny for each other. Both of you are already in bed and in the middle of sex, someone comes inside the house. Surprise! It was his parents' back for an unexpected short trip. It turns out that he's still living with his parents. So the question is, How can you escape the situation?

I was deceived! I'll get off of him and I'll hide in his closet or bathroom. I'll just wait until his parents take some rest in their room, so I can sneak out of their house and never come back.

Comment

• TimesChari
      TimesChari commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not your fault that you've fallen for it. He's a grown man, for goodness sake! He must have his own place before he goes out hooking up with someone, is he not embarrassed about it?

• Sniftywas
      Sniftywas commented
      Editing a comment
      No, you were not deceived at all! First, did you ask him if it was his place? If not, then you just assumed that it was his place. If I were the man, I would not disclose that I was living with my parents.

• GossipMean
      GossipMean commented
      Editing a comment
      Deceived? Not at all. You did not ask who was with him. You were so concerned with the banging that you forgot to ask some details. lol.

I guess I'll hide in the restroom for some time. Since his parents just got back from a trip, they are probably tired and would need some rest. I just hope that they won't think of going to the restroom where I am hiding!

Comment

• Vamala
      Vamala commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you planning to sneak out of the window? Or are you taking the front door? Well, I feel bad for you going into such situation like that, lol!

• SecBurgers
      SecBurgers commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that the guy's parents has a bathroom in their own room so that they won't be going in the bathroom that you are hiding in. LOL! If they see you hiding there, that would be a very awkward situation.

• lnlywrld
      lnlywrld commented
      Editing a comment
      So, have you learned a lesson from this thing? It is better to invite someone at your place. At least, you know that there are no other people there if you are living alone.

He's still living with his parents? How old was he anyway? Such a baby, lol! I guess I'll just pretend that I am his friend. I am a natural actress anyway.

Comment

• Trex
      Trex commented
      Editing a comment
      He's such a baby, right? I have a strong feeling that he's a mommy's boy, lol! Anyway, I would act as if I'm his workmate and we're just hanging out.

That would be so embarrassing! But I think what I'll do is that I'm going to get dressed then storm off their house with my head down. I won't let them see my face. And if they ask a question, I guess I'll just run for the door.

Comment

• Lacessor
      Lacessor commented
      Editing a comment
      That was quite the adrenaline rush! Don't worry, I guess his parents might even consider that it's time for him to move out and it is never your fault that you considered staying over to his place. He shouldn't be so pretentious in the first place, anyway.

• LoveHappy
      LoveHappy commented
      Editing a comment
      Greatcatsx I guess his parents would understand because they've been in that situation back in their days, kidding! Well, they're back from their unexpected short trip and you can't expect him to tell his parents to leave so he can the house for himself. The least you expect is for you two to be kicked out of the house, lol!

Escaped the situation? No, I won't escape the situation. We must continue to make love. I do not care who had arrived. After all, we are inside the room so nobody would ever suspect what we are doing inside.

Comment

• burnthisout
      burnthisout commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if the parents saw one of your clothes or shoes by the doorstep? They would suspect that their son is bringing in some girls in their house while they're away. I think his parents would be displeased about that.

• AnnSaren
      AnnSaren commented
      Editing a comment
      burnthisout You would not be leaving anything on the doorstep, right? Wait, is the man just 17 years old?

Originally posted by LoveRockBurgers2 View Post
    Imagine hooking up with someone yummy and has the whole package. He then says that he's alone right now, so you wanted to come over to his place. You got there and just in time you two are hot and horny for each other. Both of you are already in bed and in the middle of sex, someone comes inside the house. Surprise! It was his parents' back for an unexpected short trip. It turns out that he's still living with his parents. So the question is, How can you escape the situation?
    Wait, so does he bring all his hookups to his room but he's still living with his parents? LMFAO! Does he have work? Why can't he just live on his own? He's been hooking up with all these ladies and the next thing you know is that he's still living with his momma, damn!

Comment

So, you even heard that someone came in even if you were inside the room and busy doing something else? Your hearing might be so good. That is admirable, eh?

Comment

• LoveAlcove
        LoveAlcove commented
        Editing a comment
        Of course, if someone's home they would acknowledge their presence. I think it's what parents usually do when they know they're coming home and their kids are at home too. It would be creepy if you heard the door slammed and you still don't give a shit, what if it's a burglar or something else?

This made me laugh! If he's already grown up to have sex, I guess he's also grown up to have his own place. As for what you're going to do, you can hide under the bed or in the closet for the mean time. Then silently sneak out from the house.

Comment

• HarSecSnowboard
        HarSecSnowboard commented
        Editing a comment
        Aww, is she really going to leave him just for that? What she can do is to continue their sex while his parents are asleep THEN she can finally sneak out of their house. She could at least host the second time around for him especially if he's one hot hookup!
    Working...
    X