Without A Trace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without A Trace

To those who have successfully sneaked out after a hookup. What tips can you share to us in order to do them properly?

I guess doing it over at your place is not an option here, right? lol

Comment

• CocoM
      CocoM commented
      Editing a comment
      If his place is closer and yours can take like 15 mins from where you are at the time, would you still insist that you'll do it on your place?

• Kara0990
      Kara0990 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. So much can happen in that 15 mins. It can ruin your night totally.

Talking with the guy always worked for me. Sometimes, just being plain honest is the best way to do it.

Comment

On the way in, I'll map out the place and don't lock and close the room we're in. I'd wait out for at least an hour and go bye-bye.

Comment

• Kara0990
        Kara0990 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll be amazed if you can do that while you're in the heat of the moment.

• LizIsMoore
        LizIsMoore commented
        Editing a comment
        Kara0990 Yes, I usually do that one when I am sure that there were only two of us.

It actually depends on the person. If you're the type who's a light sleeper when you're sleeping in a place for the first time, then you can easily sneak out in the morning. But if you're a heavy sleeper, might as well leave immediately right after doing it

Comment

• TimesChari
        TimesChari commented
        Editing a comment
        So what kind of sleeper are you? A light or heavy sleeper?

Since I'm a light sleeper, I would often just sleep for a couple of hours and sneak out even before the sun rises

Comment

• Vamala
        Vamala commented
        Editing a comment
        What if you aren't able to do that? Do you have a plan B?

Just make sure that the guy wouldn't spoon or hug you before the two of you would go to sleep. Also make sure that you know where you've placed all your clothes

Comment

• BrackCutt
        BrackCutt commented
        Editing a comment
        That kind of contact can be unavoidable. So I guess sometimes we'll have no choice.

• HEYGhoul
        HEYGhoul commented
        Editing a comment
        BrackCutt you can always nudge him or remove his arms around you if he does that

After doing it, I take a quick shower then put on my clothes and wear my make up and prepare to leave.

Comment

Why do you need to sneak out? Why don't you just say that you would be leaving?

Comment

• gerlineHG
          gerlineHG commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly. You have a point there. Why do they need to do some efforts in sneaking out when they could just say that they would be leaving?

Make sure to keep all things with you before leaving the place. It would not be nice to come running back to the place as you had forgotten to take your phone with you.

Comment

• lnlywrld
          lnlywrld commented
          Editing a comment
          Has something like that happened to you before?
      Working...
      X