A "NOPE" Kind of Hookup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "NOPE" Kind of Hookup

I had a one night stand with a guy that I've known from college, and we've done it twice already. One day, I was browsing my dating app and I happen to match with a guy who looks so innocent and cute. We chatted and decided to meet up the next day. We were having a really good time when someone called him. I heard from their conversation that he mentioned the name of the guy I had a one night stand with. My face turned red, not knowing that they were close friends. He mention that he was currently on a date. After a while, he just looked at me but I looked away. He's still on his phone when I said that I had to go, so I rushed out of the diner because I was so anxious that he might be turned off since his friend has already been with me. I don't want to assume that he's still down for me so I just blocked him and I never went back to the dating app for weeks lol.

So, you haven't thought about asking both of them to engage in a threesome? Why are you not down for that? It would be fulfilling for both of them since it's every guys' dream.

Comment

• Lovenarybe
      Lovenarybe commented
      Editing a comment
      She's not into those things, considering that she left her date just because both of the guys are friends and she doesn't want to be fucking both of them.

I think you're overthinking or just assuming that your date wouldn't be down to have a one night stand with you. You didn't give him a chance to talk about what he said during the phonecall.

Comment

• TinyAngel
      TinyAngel commented
      Editing a comment
      She should've at least asked if the guy he mentioned was actually the guy she became fuckbuddies with.

• Haircut
      Haircut commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, she concluded something too quickly without considering the opinion from her date. She should have continued the date until she was laid down.

It is my first time to hear someone would talk to his friend and use a complete first name and last name to address him. lol. What was so strange.

Comment

• Tayl9orDoom
      Tayl9orDoom commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe she was just assuming that it was the same guy since he mentioned the same name. lol

• Bargeekel
      Bargeekel commented
      Editing a comment
      Tayl9orDoom And where do you see someone addressing his friend using a complete first and last name?

You should not have turned away. The first guy was just a hookup and second one would be another hookup. There is no difference between them.

Comment

• TimesChari
      TimesChari commented
      Editing a comment
      I would find it awkward hitting two birds in one stone lol. Especially if the hookup only happened last night then the next hookup would be his close friend. Hell, no!

I don't see anything wrong in your situation. You hooked up with an acquaintance and ending up going out on a date with "his" friend. Besides, how sure are you that he's really talking about the person that you've been hooking up with?

Comment

• HEYGhoul
      HEYGhoul commented
      Editing a comment
      If she lives in a small city or town, the odds of them knowing each other is bigger than if she's in a major city

Originally posted by VeinyD View Post
    how sure are you that he's really talking about the person that you've been hooking up with?
    I agree with him on this one and you're making it sound like your date mentioned the complete name of your acquaintance while they were talking

Comment

How sure are you that the guy he's talking to was your acquaintance? Is the city that you're living in is so small that everybody knows everyone?

Comment

• HarBleak
        HarBleak commented
        Editing a comment
        Possibly, yes. I wouldn't even want to be in that exact same situation as her lol
    Working...
    X