Hooked up with my childhood sweetheart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooked up with my childhood sweetheart

Yes, you've read that right. I hooked up with my childhood sweetheart. It has been so long since we last saw each other but there was this one time that she visited me in my place. It started with a few drinks then one thing led to another and we had sex. Well, for me it's just a one time thing but I enjoyed it and I admit that I missed her. What are your thoughts?

You must have missed each other so much and you were just carried away. I do think that it's fine, just make sure that she does not have a boyfriend or worse, a husband.

Comment

• GossipMean
      GossipMean commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that she cheated on if she had a boyfriend or a husband. Or could I say that he missed his dick? lol.

• HardAnnSoft
      HardAnnSoft commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I do not think that a woman would do such a thing if she had a boyfriend or husband already.

If you really enjoyed it, why is it that it's only a one time thing for you? Maybe she wasn't good huh? Anyway, hooking up with her is alright because you've known each other for a long time already. It's like you were in a friends with benefits situation.

Comment

• LoveAlcove
      LoveAlcove commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess they should be in a friends with benefits kind of relationship right now. So they can both have much time for each other, as long as they're both single too, of course!

• SexyOldLove
      SexyOldLove commented
      Editing a comment
      No, that was a fling with a sex. lol. Oh, what am I talking about?

Good for you! She visited you at your place so she had a plan to make out with you! I knew that it was coming. Why would she go to your place, have some drink and bang each other, right? She planned it well. Still, at least, you both enjoyed each other.

Comment

• HarSecSnowboard
      HarSecSnowboard commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that they should do that more often, she could stay over to his place more often too. They should see how things will go for both of them, it is rare to rekindle with your childhood sweetheart so grab all those opportunities while you can!

• BrackCutt
      BrackCutt commented
      Editing a comment
      HarSecSnowboard You are right. He could do your suggestion as it is a great one. It is really rare to rekindle a childhood sweetheart.

Well, you could offer a new deal with her. You could make her as friends with benefits. I guess that she still likes you and she would agree with that proposal.

Comment

• busyGirl
      busyGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yeah, this proposal is a nice one to have. You could offer this one and both of you would gonna enjoy each other.

She planned it well. Well, that was advantageous to you. You could still ask her to have some hookups. I bet that she would agree for more hookups. She is in to you.

Comment

• Ketterine
      Ketterine commented
      Editing a comment
      Hookups? Why not seal the deal already? It's better if they can take things seriously this time. I think that they could go well for each other anyway.

• ToastyNips
      ToastyNips commented
      Editing a comment
      Ketterine Hhhmmm, okay, you have a point there. Actually, they could be lovers again.

Would you like to ask her to be your girlfriend once again? She might be willing to rekindle the past affair.

Comment

• PIZZAck
      PIZZAck commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure that she will say yes! There is no way that she will reject him this time, I know that people change for the better and this could be the right time for them to be together.

I do think that you should have made sure that she's single and available before banging her. It doesn't look nice if she's already taken. Well, you didn't know anyway so I guess if that's the case, it won't be your fault.

Comment

• LoveRockBurgers2
      LoveRockBurgers2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, he didn't mention anything about her being taken, so what makes you say that she's already taken? Are you sure about that? Because I didn't know, or I don't know what to believe. Okay, now I'm confused.

Originally posted by VeinyD View Post
    Yes, you've read that right. I hooked up with my childhood sweetheart. It has been so long since we last saw each other but there was this one time that she visited me in my place. It started with a few drinks then one thing led to another and we had sex. Well, for me it's just a one time thing but I enjoyed it and I admit that I missed her. What are your thoughts?
    Are you not going to ask her out again? Maybe this time ask her to be your girlfriend so you will always be in touch with her.

Comment

• Pehel
      Pehel commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that one hookup experience will make him develop romantic feelings towards her in an instant? I don't think that's possible. Besides, what's possible is that the girl has a boyfriend that she cheated on with her childhood sweetheart.

That is a strange way of catching up with each other huh? I hope you are certain that she's single before hooking up with her. Because it would be a disaster if she's not.

Comment

Working...
    X