Out Of My League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out Of My League

Has any of you have dated someone who's clearly out of your league? Like your friends are asking you if you used some kind of love potion on that person that? Sadly, I haven't been with someone that I considered as guy who's out of my league

Is there such a thing as a love potion? If there is, where can I buy one? Is it available online? LOL.

Comment

• LoveRockBurgers2
      LoveRockBurgers2 commented
      Editing a comment
      We would appreciate it if you can share some ways Exploring

• Exploring
      Exploring commented
      Editing a comment
      Ways of successfully getting the guy LoveRockBurgers2? Oh honey you can google it easily

• LoveRockBurgers2
      LoveRockBurgers2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exploring yeah I know that but hearing it from someone else like how it works for them is helpful as well.

I have tried it way back in high school. I tried dating the hot guys in the school. My classmates even thought that I was way dreaming too high as those were the varsity players in the school.

Comment

• Zoom
      Zoom commented
      Editing a comment
      So did any of them agreed to go on a date with you or not?

When I was in school, I wished that I could have those varsity players and beauty pageant contestants. My friends told me that they were out of my league. I pursued it, anyway. I do not want to comment more. LOL.

Comment

• Heymaxx
      Heymaxx commented
      Editing a comment
      And I'm guessing that they've openly rejected your advances?

Out of the league. Oh, how many times have I ventured in that territory? I could not remember how many times, but I am sure that I had been in that place a lot of times. Sadly, I do not really belong to their realm. Oh, well. Life.

Comment

Out of my league. Ah! I hate this one. When I was in school, I envy the women who belonged to the cheerleading squads. You know, those very beautiful women. They were the ones who had the chances to meet up with those gorgeous men who play various sports. Then, when I started to work, I started to like those executive men in the work place. But, then, how could I compete with those sexy ladies in the workplace? Now, tell me, how to go and level up to their league?

Comment

• VeinyD
        VeinyD commented
        Editing a comment
        So you've never been on a date with someone that you think is too good looking that people might think what he sees in you?

Not sure if going out with him once can be counted in this topic, but I once dated a guy who's way out of my league when it comes to looks. The date was one of the worsts that I've been in since he just talked about himself and the various women that he slept with

Comment

• PigBenis
        PigBenis commented
        Editing a comment
        If I was that guy, I would have made sure that you had the time of your life during the date.

Yes, I've been on a date with someone who's way out of my league in college. I was skeptic that he was really into me, so I didn't take the date seriously. And a few days after, I found out that he went out with me because he lost a bet with his friend.
      Last edited by spontaneousnika; 02-19-2020, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Trex
        Trex commented
        Editing a comment
        How did you find out that the only reason he went out with you is because he lost a bet?

• HardAnnSoft
        HardAnnSoft commented
        Editing a comment
        That hurts knowing that you were only dated because of a bet but it was good that you already felt that he was really not into you before you really felt in love with him.

Never been with someone who is someone out of my league. And besides I'm not sure that someone who's a ten would consider to date someone like me lol.

Comment

• stphie
        stphie commented
        Editing a comment
        You shouldn't put yourself down. I bet that there's someone out there who's a ten or even an eleven who's willing to go out with you.

• busyGirl
        busyGirl commented
        Editing a comment
        So, you only dated women who were not considered as tens? How pitiful is that one?

• PlaneVoice
        PlaneVoice commented
        Editing a comment
        If you're going to rank yourself in terms of your looks what would it be?

Seriously? like I did not even believe about love potion.

Comment

• HardAnnSoft
        HardAnnSoft commented
        Editing a comment
        Me either but there are lots of claims about this but still, I doubt if it's really real

Originally posted by Latika View Post
      Has any of you have dated someone who's clearly out of your league? Like your friends are asking you if you used some kind of love potion on that person that? Sadly, I haven't been with someone that I considered as guy who's out of my league
      Yeah I have tried this before and it's just an "okay date" I don't really believe in opposite attracts so I'm not into dating guys out of my league.

Comment

Working...
      X