Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lubbock, Texas

Hello!
    I am looking for some hot men near and around Lubbock.
    Hope that there would be some men to notice me.

I hope that someone would be able to respond to you. Keep on posting and someone might be able to notice you.

Comment

• CRAZYCrakow
      CRAZYCrakow commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that what you have been doing here? Does posting more really get the attention of most men?

• MoshiMoshiPan
      MoshiMoshiPan commented
      Editing a comment
      Certainly not CRAZYCrakow, posting more does not really get the attention of most people here, but getting to know if you have the same interests as them. I guess that's just how it is not only to forum sites but to starting conversations with people in real life. If they're not interested in you, then what's the point of trying your best to steal their attention?

Girl, you know that men are visual. They want to see if a girl looks good or not. So do you have some photos to show? How about updating your profile photo?

Comment

• Heymaxx
      Heymaxx commented
      Editing a comment
      It's very mysterious for a girl to start things off here without a profile picture. But someday we'll get to see what she looks like and I just bet that she's smoking hot. Wanna bet?

• JoHeyAnn
      JoHeyAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by busyGirl View Post
      Girl, you know that men are visual. They want to see if a girl looks good or not. So do you have some photos to show? How about updating your profile photo?
      Men? Visual? Aren't we all? Lol! I'll be waiting for that as well since there are so many newbies here (mostly women) and I bet that they're smokin' hot!

What are you looking for in a guy exactly? Do you have a type or any would be fine as long as he has a dick that can make itself hard

Comment

• MegaCumbersome
      MegaCumbersome commented
      Editing a comment
      Specifically a hot man, who has a brain and is definitely great in bed. I think that most women would love a guy like that. But she wouldn't be noticed by a hot man if she does not have a profile picture. What if she's not hot tho? I want her to surprise us lol

• Zoom
      Zoom commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you ladies look for in a guy anyway? Is it looks? Fair enough, but you ladies make sure that what you look for in a guy is a beast in bed but would always make you feel comfortable all the time.

• UnlimitedLove
      UnlimitedLove commented
      Editing a comment
      What? I think that she has a taste with men and would not accept just any man who could make his dick hard.

Do you think that I'm someone that you can consider as the hot guy that you're looking for?

Comment

• PIZZAChilledDesk
      PIZZAChilledDesk commented
      Editing a comment
      What made you think that you met her qualifications? Did other women already tell you that you are hot?

• SecBurgers
      SecBurgers commented
      Editing a comment
      PIZZAChilledDesk don't be too hard at him. He's just trying to chat with Lacessor

Originally posted by Lacessor View Post
    Hello!
    I am looking for some hot men near and around Lubbock.
    Hope that there would be some men to notice me.
    Sadly, I am not hot and I am not from Lubbock, but from Dnipro, Ukraine.
    But I did noticed you Lacessor, I was hoping you'll give me a chance
    for us to get to know each other. Even if it's only through chat.

Comment

• Kara0990
      Kara0990 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not send her a private message if you really wanted to be friends with her
Working...
X