Colorado Woman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Woman

Looking for gentlemen who are willing to help a woman have a good time in the bedroom. If you're from the area send me a message

How about us men who are not from that area? Are we not allowed to message you just so you can see how we are sure to please and satisfy you, SecBurgers?

Comment

• RiparianPan
      RiparianPan commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you could try to send some messages to her. If she responds positively then she might like to have online fun as well. And online fun with men could be done anywhere no matter where they are in the world.

• Bellswas
      Bellswas commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you already sent some private messages to her? How was it? I mean the sex chat experience with her.

Originally posted by SecBurgers View Post
    Looking for gentlemen who are willing to help a woman have a good time in the bedroom. If you're from the area send me a message
    Greetings from Adult Dating Forum to you! If I may ask, do you have to look elsewhere when guys here are offering themselves to you already, SecBurgers? Why not give it a shot?

Comment

What kind of help are you looking for? Although I already had some ideas, you did specify the help that you want to have. How about the ages of the men? Is it open to anyone?

Comment

• Dlighties
        Dlighties commented
        Editing a comment
        She says "Looking for gentlemen who are willing to help a woman have a good time in the bedroom".
        You need to read between the lines Exploring, she wants to get laid and wants us to help her.
        And I guess the age is open to anyone since she did not mention any preferences.

How about those men who are wild and horny. Are you not going to invite them? lol

Comment

• Dematib
        Dematib commented
        Editing a comment
        I like those wild and horny but I do not like those rough sex. It would be a pass on me. I like something passionate.

• Trex
        Trex commented
        Editing a comment
        I do not understand Dematib, you like wild and horny men but do not like rough sex? How would you expect a man to behave if they're wild and horny? Of course, the sex would be pretty rough. If you like passionate sex then the man must be gentle and not wild at all.

Where in Colorado? It is a big state.

Comment

• BAKINGTagz
        BAKINGTagz commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing, Colorado Springs? Lol, we're not that close and I'm new here too.

• spontaneousnika
        spontaneousnika commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess you haven't checked her actual profile page and just relied on this post?
    Working...
    X