Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not getting very many responses how do I fix my profile?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting very many responses how do I fix my profile?

I just haven't had much luck with getting messages or replies back from guys and I need to know if there's something wrong with my profile. I think it's cause I'm too old and they aren't attracted to that so I'm thinking that I need to make myself younger in my profile to actually get attention. I think that I might also need to make myself seem younger than I am to attract men. What do you think?

Okay checked out your profile and I've got a few notes...you aren't showing enough skin. If you want to hookup with guys on here then they need to see what they're getting and that includes showing off your body for them. It's not about nudity but it's definitely about making the illusion of it. Men want to see what they're getting and a photo that shows off your body is going to get more attention than other photos especially a cheesy smile photo where you're all covered up. It's cute but it's not very sexy....you're also wearing a winter coat too. You look like a soccer mom and like a dating profile which isn't what this site is about....if you want to meet men you gotta show off a bit. Find a pic that shows off some chest or ass at least. You don't have to be trashy but the photo definitely needs to be sexier

Comment

I mean show whatever you feel comfortable with...you shouldn't just show skin cause someone tells you to. You just need to do whatever makes you feel comfortable. If it doesn't make you feel good then don't wear it. That's my advice

Comment

Yeah. You shouldn't put a picture of you looking all sexy cause then the guys might think that's the type of person you are. It's my biggest pet peeve when a guy posts a pic of him like skydiving or something but he actually hates doing anything fun or exciting. Had a guy like that. He was so boring so don't put a photo that doesn't show off your actual personality. There's' ways to be sexy without showing skin

Comment

Yeah I'm not very comfortable with showing that much skin. I definitely have more wrinkles and saggy skin than some of the women on here and it makes me very self-conscious. I feel like it shows my age more than I want to which is why I didn't post a different picture. You agree that it makes a difference so I think I might need to find a different one

Comment

If you aren't happy with your body then you should just fix it. I could never keep being the same way if I was unhappy. I've even had minor work done when I didn't like something like lip fillers, non surgical nose job. Anything I can do to make me feel more beautiful. I think that's what seriously makes the difference. I don't do the surgeries or treatments to make myself more beautiful to other people but it was really about making me feel beautiful to myself. There's plastic surgery but there's also little ways that you make your body look better like diet, exercise or getting a personal trainer can really help, even getting a new wardrobe. If you aren't confident and think your beautiful then how you expect guys to find you attractive? If you aren't comfortable with your body then it's going to be hard for you to meet up with hookups

Comment

Never thought of plastic surgery myself. I think I've always been scared of looking like I'm made of plastic like Nicole Kidman does. I don't mind smile lines but I think that for the right reason I could be tempted to try out botox. To be honest I don't how much a difference it's going to make but I guess I could try. Any little bit helps I guess. It's not like I look bad but I've got some stretch marks, a big of sag, flabby arms and my stomach isn't that flat either. I just feel like I look old and I feel bad about myself

Comment

Well that's easy. All you have to do is show off what you do like about your body. There has to be something that you like and that you feel proud to show off. Some girls like their backs so like to show that off with over the shoulder pictures. If you neeed help there's tons of tutorials that teach you how to make your body look better in photos and you should look up those to help you out. I also recommend doing full body toning workouts to make you look thinner and tighter all over. Or you can work on your arms to show off how toned you are in a tank top or sleeveless dress. That way you're still covered up but still showing off your body too

Comment

I think I have flabby arms and that's why I don't liek showing them. I always buy things a size too big to hide my tummy and my arms and just generally my whole body. It's the only way that I feel comfortable

Comment

But you don't actually feel comfortable if you're hiding. There's women on here who aren't model thin but they still get hookups and guys looking to have sex with them because they are confident and know how to work what they got. If you don't make a change to make yourself feel more confident then there's nothing else to say. Okay I can't help you anymore. You just keep giving reasons for why you can't do something which isn't a good thing. If you aren't going to help yourself and actually change then there's nothing else I can say that will answer your question

Comment

Working...
                    X