Chances in Chandler, Arizona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances in Chandler, Arizona

Hello there! I'm new here with a chance to find a guy near Chandler, Arizona. Preferably, guys in their 30s and knows how to keep a conversation going.
    Looking for friends here too, if there are things that I must know about this forum, feel free to comment below.

Hey there BAKINGTagz, there might be a chance that the man you've been looking for is just around here. It could be me since I'm already 30 and if you're interested.

Comment

• Tayl9orDoom
      Tayl9orDoom commented
      Editing a comment
      Aside from being 30, what are your other qualifications that could make you the man that she is looking for?

• Meanduos
      Meanduos commented
      Editing a comment
      There is always a chance that he could be here. There is also a small chance that it would be you; that is if she likes Asians.

BAKINGTagz are you sure that you're looking for guys in their 30s? You should get to know them better because guys that age already has a family, you wouldn't want to be a homewrecker now, would you?

Comment

• PIZZATRAIN
      PIZZATRAIN commented
      Editing a comment
      Some guys are still single at their 30s, 40s and even beyond. Do a background check if you must, I really hate it when I come across guys who claim that they're single. Not until I'd found out that they're already married with kids or already taken with somebody else.

• SexyOldLove
      SexyOldLove commented
      Editing a comment
      PIZZATRAIN Not all men would be doing some foolishness. While few might do that kind of a thing, the rest might be honest in dealing with the transactions.

So, friends only? Nothing else? I mean, most people are here to look for their hookups. Would you like to look for some hookups here also?

Comment

• GossipMean
      GossipMean commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be that she wants to start in a nice way. That is, being friends first then who knows what would happen next?

• spontaneousnika
      spontaneousnika commented
      Editing a comment
      I think there are some people here who still look for friends and not only hookups, PlaneVoice. It will take time for BAKINGTagz to find a perfect hookup, but for now, she just wants friends.

Originally posted by BAKINGTagz View Post
    Preferably, guys in their 30s and knows how to keep a conversation going.
    "Hello...is it me, you're looking for?", I'm 31 from Houston, TX. I would love to have a great conversation with you BAKINGTagz. Want to give me a chance?

Comment

• LoveRockBurgers2
      LoveRockBurgers2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chances are, she's not into guys like you Zoom, but you can still be friends with her. Hence, you'll be put in the friend or bro-zone. I don't know, I just don't feel like she would even notice you.

• Lacessor
      Lacessor commented
      Editing a comment
      LoveRockBurgers2 LOL. You are so mean that you needed to reject him outright. But, I am preventing myself to agree with you. Alright, I am agreeing with you now.

• MoshiMoshiPan
      MoshiMoshiPan commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice song introduction over there. It is an old song but still great to hear from time to time. The melody and rhythm of the song are simply engaging.

Are you into baking? Or does your username have nothing to do with it?

Comment

• LoveHappy
      LoveHappy commented
      Editing a comment
      If she was into baking, are you into ghoul? lol.

Chances. Do you believe in random chances? You know, those events that simply happened with any expectations from you?

Comment

Knows how to keep a conversation going.

Hmmm, are you looking for a talk show host? lol. They are the ones who would know how to keep a conversation going.

Comment

Working...
      X