Not Sure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Sure

I have a dating profile when I wasn't sure what I wanted so most of the words I use are like 'I am not sure,' I don't know' or 'I need guidance.' It seems to be a turn off for many potential matches because when I do get a response, it is usually not from a person who is serious.

Don't be so vague cause no one is gonna take you that serious. When you come to a dating site, you gotta know exactly what you want. If you are not sure, then losers who are not sure either will respond to you. Sorry, but that is how this dating game works. You have to be exact or you will get whatever.

Comment

Girl, if you don't know what you want, how you expect someone else interested in you to know how to approach you. It just won't work like that. You will be left out on the cold.

Comment

First start out with your hobby. Then, if you love travelling, mention that too. Include your age group and what you look for in men such as, occupation, experience and even if you don't mind dating married men. Don't leave the men hanging out there trying to figure out what you want. Say what you want!

Comment

Uncertainty will breed the same thing. So, be specific and you will get a specific breed of men.

Comment

Best to start is describing what you like and what you don't like. If you like a tall guy, say so. If you are not into short men, say so. Talk about yourself without too much information.

Comment

Yo...a man want someone that knows what they want. You are gonna lose every man that would want you if you do not!

Comment

Girl, make up your mind. A man is not into helping a woman to make up her mind. You are either one way or not. Stop playing games because that won't help you.

Comment

Working...
                X