Cool Profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Profile

I saw someone with a profile the other day and thought that was a cool way to get girls. I asked him how he did it and he told me that he just emulated one of his favorite celebrities that were very hot guys and that women found irresistible. For example, people like Brad Pitt, Collin Farell, James Bond, Ashton Kutcher, Johnny Depp and George Clooney were some of the names he dropped. He said he did an understudy of these celebrities by watching their movies and listening to their specific pickup lines. He also noted what they liked to do and mixed it with his own personality and bam! He had a winner! What do you think?

Don't pretend to be someone that you not. Be yourself and stop following other ppl. Not because it works for him is it going to work for you. You can try it and good luck!

Comment

I would want a man that is himself and not a celebrity. That is a fantasy. It's OK to live out fantasy, but it is up to you. A girl wants real first over fantasy! 👧

Comment

Be unique. Develop your own profile about yourself and not about some celebrity that knows nothing about you. Be real man and real will come to you.

Comment

A woman wants something real. So create a profile that is real. Don't be stuck on a cool profile just because you want to look cool. This could backfire when you meet the person. Then you are gonna have to pretend not to be a celebrity. How do you undo that?

Comment

Create a profile with a list of hobbies and what describes YOU and not a celebrity.

Comment

Pick up lines? Gimme a break! Which woman wants to hear pick up lines? That is so lame! Get your own story.

Comment

I hear you all. I just think it is a really neat idea that I could try. I still will try it and see what happens. But, I will put try to be original and make it my own. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Do your thing man! If it works for you, then it does. If it doesn't, then you can always change that profile. Nothing is cut in stones. You are the master of your own ship.

Comment

Working...
                  X