Too Many Hobbies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Many Hobbies

I once put up my hobbies in my profile and girls thought it was too much and that I was too show off and boastful, but it was the truth. I love motorcycles and I own a few of them so yes, I am proud of it and I guess I flaunt it. I am also into sports. Play baseball, soccer and basketball. I have always been athletic and find it attractive when women are. I also play the guitar and have a small band in my local community that I hang out with sometimes on weekend to strum up some stuff. I would believe that women find this attractive, but I could be wrong. What you think?

If you have it, flaunt it they say. If you have an active life, give as much details as you want. You are gonna find the right person that appreciates it.

Comment

It is your life and that is what you do in your spare time. So why would someone feel as if you are boasting about your accomplishments. I say list them all!

Comment

I agree! If you have them...list them. Be proud. Don't give a hoot what people say! The ones who are don't like it are not worth your time anyway. You will attract people that want to share this part of your life. Some women will love it. I know I would be.

Comment

I love people like you with your active lifestyle and all. List them all! Share them with us. A woman that sees the profile will pick out what she likes and what she doesn't like. Some women will want to learn new stuff and you can teach them. It can be a good date idea. So forget about the critics! Do your thang!

Comment

Too many can be too much for a woman. Most women might not have such active lifestyle. So play it down as much as you can, not that you are boasting, but that the woman can handle.

Comment

The reason some ladies think that you've got too much hobbies is that you might not be able to squeeze them in their schedule because of your hobbies. Maybe you just list what are the main things that you're really into

Comment

Maybe its because you're the athletic and artistic type at the same time. They might think that you're just trying to cover all bases

Comment

Working...
                X