Deal Breakers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal Breakers

What are some of your relationship deal breakers that you feel is strange or weird? Mine would be a guy who doesn't return the favor when it comes to oral sex

I guess it would be somebody who enjoys having pineapple on his pizza or putting an avocado in every food that he's going to eat

Comment

• LizIsMoore
      LizIsMoore commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure about putting avocado on a food. The only thing that comes to mind is the salsa made out of it.

• Kara0990
      Kara0990 commented
      Editing a comment
      What about a pizza topped with... avocado? lol thinking about it makes me hurl

• LoveAlcove
      LoveAlcove commented
      Editing a comment
      Are there people who are like that? Where would they get those pineapples and avocados for their food?

The guy being very close to their mothers. Like, weirdly close. It just really not for me.

Comment

• CocoM
      CocoM commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been with a guy like this before. Every secret or things we do except the sex, he shares it with her mother. Most uncomfortable I've been in my life.

• Vamala
      Vamala commented
      Editing a comment
      Not just with mothers. Over-sharers in general is the one of the worst people you can meet.

I met a decent guy few years earlier. We went out several times and for the first time I visited his place, it was like a museum of figurines— but about the shows or whatever the kids are into these days. That little fling went south in a matter of seconds.

Comment

• BrackCutt
      BrackCutt commented
      Editing a comment
      Some hobbies of people are not really for everyone. Same reason why people are afraid of sharing interests.

• LizIsMoore
      LizIsMoore commented
      Editing a comment
      BrackCutt That's right. Well, few months later, I realized that people have eccentricities that we just need to accept.

I know that we've all heard about people who have a foot fetish. I once dated who had one and he ghosted me when he saw my feet when we went to the beach

Comment

• TimesChari
      TimesChari commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you know before hand that he has a foot fetish or found out about it when he ghosted you already?

Had a fuck buddy who would often lick my armpits whenever we're having sex. He would often grab my arms and place it above my head and lick them as he slowly goes down on me

Comment

• RiparianPan
      RiparianPan commented
      Editing a comment
      I know the licking of tits while going down but not on armpits. Still, that was weird.

• Beandern
      Beandern commented
      Editing a comment
      BrackCutt It is a fetish that only few people might only have so you have not heard of it in the past.

• Beandern
      Beandern commented
      Editing a comment
      RiparianPan Yeah, it was weird. But since it was my first time, I went along with it.

I do not like women who refuse a lot. Women who do not like to perform this and that. You know, there are some picky ones. The ones who would say that they could not do it citing various reasons. I like those who are active and love adventures.

Comment

• HEYGhoul
      HEYGhoul commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the girl wants to peg you? Are you going to let her do that to you or not?

• lnlywrld
      lnlywrld commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you're the type who's a bit lazy when it comes to sex since you're talking about doing certain things for you
Working...
X