The ex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ex

There comes a time that we end our relationship due to one reason or another. Would you still meet your ex as friends? Or shall you forget the person as if you had never known the person at all?

The ex? What their names again? Oh, I had forgotten all of them.

Comment

• gocrazy
      gocrazy commented
      Editing a comment
      You may have forgotten their names but have you forgotten their faces as well?

• lnlywrld
      lnlywrld commented
      Editing a comment
      spontaneousnika If I were you, I would not think of those names anymore.

• lnlywrld
      lnlywrld commented
      Editing a comment
      gocrazy Most of them, yes. But I could still recall the faces of the few.

If we started as friends because we have the same circle of friends, then I'm willing to be friends with them after a couple of months

Comment

• gerlineHG
      gerlineHG commented
      Editing a comment
      SexyBbay so you want to guarantee first that your feelings for him is officially dead before you would hang out with him again?

• ToastyNips
      ToastyNips commented
      Editing a comment
      After a couple of months. I stopped and laughed at there. Really, after few months? Why not be friends again the day after the breakup?

• Trex
      Trex commented
      Editing a comment
      ToastyNips maybe she didn't want it to be awkward between the two of them that's why she's not ready to be friends immediately

Not sure that I can be friends with them. But I'm willing to be civil towards him if we ever cross paths in public

Comment

• BrackCutt
      BrackCutt commented
      Editing a comment
      Same. It's so immature to hold grudges. Past is past.

• Bargeekel
      Bargeekel commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I agree with this one. We could say a little hi and hello in public and that is it.

• TimesChari
      TimesChari commented
      Editing a comment
      Why aren't you interested in being friends with any of them? Is it because of your history with them?

I don't think that being friends with an ex is a good idea because it will make you think that the person who tried to be friends with you has still romantic feelings towards you

Comment

• PIZZAck
      PIZZAck commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all complies to that idea. Maybe some exes started out as friends and it's their decisions anyway

It's okay for me to be friends with my exes, they're the ones who's being bitter most of the time lol

Comment

• CocoM
      CocoM commented
      Editing a comment
      There is nothing wrong about being friends with your ex.

I'm willing to meet any of them a few years down the line. But I would treat them as acquaintances rather than friends

Comment

When you say "meet your ex as friends" are you talking about going out with him on a friendly/catch up date? Because if that's what you're asking, that's a no for me

Comment

It depends on the reason why she wants to meet with me.Also I'm not really the type of guy who's willing to be friends to any of my exes

Comment

Originally posted by busyGirl View Post
          There comes a time that we end our relationship due to one reason or another. Would you still meet your ex as friends? Or shall you forget the person as if you had never known the person at all?
          If any couple decide to break up then they should not meet again and forget everything. I know it is not an easy but it makes life simple and we can move on. If i have to break up then i won't meet again.

Comment

Working...
          X