The ex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ex

There comes a time that we end our relationship due to one reason or another. Would you still meet your ex as friends? Or shall you forget the person as if you had never known the person at all?

The ex? What their names again? Oh, I had forgotten all of them.

Comment

• spontaneousnika
      spontaneousnika commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, really? I never forget the names of the guys who broke my poor heart lol

• gocrazy
      gocrazy commented
      Editing a comment
      You may have forgotten their names but have you forgotten their faces as well?

If we started as friends because we have the same circle of friends, then I'm willing to be friends with them after a couple of months

Comment

• VeinyD
      VeinyD commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm still friends with my exes. Sometimes they would dial me for a booty call even if they're already taken. I wouldn't pass that!

• gerlineHG
      gerlineHG commented
      Editing a comment
      SexyBbay so you want to guarantee first that your feelings for him is officially dead before you would hang out with him again?

• ToastyNips
      ToastyNips commented
      Editing a comment
      After a couple of months. I stopped and laughed at there. Really, after few months? Why not be friends again the day after the breakup?

Not sure that I can be friends with them. But I'm willing to be civil towards him if we ever cross paths in public

Comment

• BrackCutt
      BrackCutt commented
      Editing a comment
      Same. It's so immature to hold grudges. Past is past.

I don't think that being friends with an ex is a good idea because it will make you think that the person who tried to be friends with you has still romantic feelings towards you

Comment

• PIZZAck
      PIZZAck commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all complies to that idea. Maybe some exes started out as friends and it's their decisions anyway

It's okay for me to be friends with my exes, they're the ones who's being bitter most of the time lol

Comment

• CocoM
      CocoM commented
      Editing a comment
      There is nothing wrong about being friends with your ex.
Working...
X