All for nothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All for nothing

I was pursuing this girl from my hometown, I've known her since high school. I seriously courted her because when I get to know her better I thought that she might be the one for me. Every day, I fetch her after work to grab some snacks or coffee. She felt comfortable around me, and we haven't fucked because I respect her. I gave her flowers and presents on Valentine's day and during her birthdays. Last week, I saw her post that she is already in a relationship with somebody else. I even made her a collage of her pictures from scratch and I just threw it away. I thought that she was into me since I get to be with her almost every day, I'm doing my best to get over her. Have you experienced the same thing as I do?

You assumed that even if you're courting her that she likes you the same way as you do. I think you didn't mention to her that you wanted to take things seriously with her because any girl can entertain or reject a suitor, but I guess she should've rejected you if she has another guy on the line that she pursues as well.

Comment

No. I am a woman so I did not court a man. lol. Anyway, she thought that you were just a friend while you thought that she was a girlfriend. There was no label at all. It was your fault because you assumed something that was not there.

Comment

• Anethhhh
        Anethhhh commented
        Editing a comment
        There's nothing wrong with being old fashioned when it comes to courting a guy, but have you actually tried asking one out?

So what lesson have you learned from this experience? Do not assume anything and when there is a chance to have someone, grab it already.

Comment

• Beandern
        Beandern commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you think that if he told her about his feelings much earlier things might have end up differently?

So this is a relationship issue since she didn't mention (even once) that she has a boyfriend? It's possible that she's in a long distance relationship and decided to take advantage of you in order for her to feel loved

Comment

• TimesChari
        TimesChari commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe it's because he expected too much from her and was expecting he would end up with her

• HEYGhoul
        HEYGhoul commented
        Editing a comment
        Hhhmmm, are you saying that the girl just took advantage of him?

Originally posted by StrokeMe View Post
      Every day, I fetch her after work to grab some snacks or coffee.
      Don't you have a work? I am amazed that you could do such a chore in fetching her daily.

Comment

• JoHeyAnn
        JoHeyAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        Never had a guy pick you up from work on a daily basis?

You sounded like a high school kid who's madly in love with a girl that you made a collage of her pictures

Comment

• BrackCutt
        BrackCutt commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe he was head over heels in loved with her that's why he ended up making that collage of her

• SexyOldLove
        SexyOldLove commented
        Editing a comment
        There are some idiots who assume things. And he was one of those idiots. Well, they say that experience is the best teacher so I hope that he learned his lessons now.

• SecBurgers
        SecBurgers commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet that he was crying while he was looking at the collage that he made for her lol

Have you found someone new to fetch daily? lol.

Comment

• burnthisout
        burnthisout commented
        Editing a comment
        Would you like to be the next one?

• Meanduos
        Meanduos commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol you sound so mean.

Things would have been different if you acted faster on it. Just because you get to see her on almost a daily basis, it doesn't mean that she's not seeing other men. It's possible that they were seeing each other once you've walked her home or during the weekends

Comment

• TimesChari
        TimesChari commented
        Editing a comment
        I absolutely agree with you on this one
        Originally posted by lnlywrld View Post
        Just because you get to see her on almost a daily basis, it doesn't mean that she's not seeing other men.
        I don't get why some men would restrict a girl to see other men? Since both of them have no assurance.

• Trex
        Trex commented
        Editing a comment
        He might be one of the guys who are too shy to admit or say what they feel for the girl and would just hope that she would notice what he's doing so he would make things exclusive between the two of them

• LoveRockBurgers2
        LoveRockBurgers2 commented
        Editing a comment
        TimesChari I don't think that he was restricting her. He just assumed that she wasn't seeing anyone else, that's all

The only good thing that I can see in this situation is that she didn't used the friendzone card on him

Comment

This has happened to me also in the past. I was in love seriously with a girl in my college and she also liked me. But i never proposed her and when i finally decided to take a step and propose her. She denied by saying that she treated me as a very good friend.

Comment

It hasn't crossed your mind that she might be just using you because she knew that you're head over heels in love with her

Comment

This might have been one of the saddest post that I've read here

Comment

Working...
            X