Being avoided by guy friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being avoided by guy friends

I have guy friends and none of them became my hookup but whenever they have girlfriends, some of them avoid me. I don't know if those girlfriends think that I have bad intentions for their 'boyfriends' but they're just my friends. It makes me sad to think that my friends will choose to avoid me so that they can have a peaceful relationship with their girlfriends.

I see what's going on here, maybe because you're beautiful and you have guy friends. Their girlfriends are insecure about you being friends with their new boyfriends, I see that your guy friends are respectful to their girlfriend's decision that they should distance themselves away from you since they're in a relationship already.

Comment

• Ketterine
      Ketterine commented
      Editing a comment
      How can they feel so insecure about her since they haven't met her yet? And look at them making their boyfriends avoid her, it doesn't seem to look as if she has something going on with her guy friends. There's nothing wrong with having guy friends, only having insecure partners does!

Well, those friends of yours are just doing the right thing. Right thing in the sense that they want to have a peaceful life with their girlfriends. Better safe than sorry, right?

Comment

• busyGirl
      busyGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, yeah, you might had one episode where you flirted with your male friend who had a girlfriend then it was known in your group of friends so they started to make some reservations with you.

All of them? That is strange. You may have a reputation that you steal taken men. That could be the reason why they avoid you when they are already on their relation with someone else.

Comment

• Anethhhh
      Anethhhh commented
      Editing a comment
      No, not all of them but some of them. That means to say that some of her male friends had become wary of her. How pitiful.

Originally posted by LoveAlcove View Post
    I have guy friends and none of them became my hookup but whenever they have girlfriends, some of them avoid me. I don't know if those girlfriends think that I have bad intentions for their 'boyfriends' but they're just my friends. It makes me sad to think that my friends will choose to avoid me so that they can have a peaceful relationship with their girlfriends.
    You just have to accept it, imagine if your boyfriend knew that you're close to your guy friends he will surely feel insecure about it as well. He will even tell you to avoid them just to be sure that there is nothing going on between you and your guy friends.

Comment

• BrackCutt
      BrackCutt commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are there some people who need to tell other people that they should avoid other people? Don't they have any trust? Come on, just leave them interact with the people who they had been interacting before you came into the picture.

It could that their girlfriends had advised their boyfriends to keep away from you. It is rare for men to just stay away abruptly with someone without a reason. Anyway, how I hate those kinds of women.

Comment

• LoveRockBurgers2
      LoveRockBurgers2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like those type of women, I am close to my guy friends but it does not mean that there's something going on between us. I feel so offended whenever my guy friends avoid me, I totally get it that it's their new girlfriends telling them to stay away from me. Okay then, I'll let them be.

• HardAnnSoft
      HardAnnSoft commented
      Editing a comment
      Their girlfriends would give the advice if they know her. If they do not know her then they won't be able to give that advice.

I do think that the girlfriends are a bit insecure of you. It's not that your friends are choosing them, it's just that they do not want a big deal out of some petty insecurity that their girlfriends have.

Comment

I think your friends do not want their girlfriends to get jealous of you. If you have an appearance like that, girls would definitely be insecure of you. Your friends are just saving themselves from a fight with their partners. Lol!

Comment

• TinyAngel
        TinyAngel commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that how you usually deal with your girlfriend that feels absolutely insecure about your good-looking gal pal? Oooh, your friend must be more good-looking than your girlfriend. Lol, sorry, I must let you know about it because that's the truth.

• SexyOldLove
        SexyOldLove commented
        Editing a comment
        True. At least those men are thinking and doing the safe ways.

If you are in their girlfriends' shoe, you'll probably want your boyfriend to stay away from their girl friends, right? I suggest that you should just understand where they are coming from. Those girls are probably just being cautious and protective of their boyfriends.

Comment

• Meanduos
        Meanduos commented
        Editing a comment
        If I were one of those girls, I would never let my partner stay away or avoid his girl friends. I am not that insecure and selfish. I trust him enough to let him hangout with his friends who he knew longer than me.

Your guy friends' girlfriends are probably feeling afraid to let their boyfriends hangout with you because maybe you have a history of being seductive or something like that. They are afraid that you might snatch their boyfriends away from them.

Comment

I think your friends' girlfriends are jealous of the bond and closeness that you have with their partners. I also don't understand why they need to be jealous though. It's not like you are going to take your friends away from them.

Comment

Working...
        X