You drive me nuts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You drive me nuts!

Has anyone of you went crazy when your partner has told you an annoying phrase or did something to annoy you? Like when a guy is obsessing over his ex and he keeps on saying "You know my ex was....." and you were thinking: "just stop comparing us already".

Comment

• Dematib
      Dematib commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he tell you why he keeps on looking at your phone?

I had an ex who would completely ignore every time I was hanging out with him and his friends.

Comment

• AnnSaren
      AnnSaren commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, I am hoping that too,lol Pehel

• AnnSaren
      AnnSaren commented
      Editing a comment
      SexyBbay I know right, I don't even regret him.

• Pehel
      Pehel commented
      Editing a comment
      AnnSaren You should not date that person ever again.

Every time he watches those sexy girl videos and stalks their Instagram photos so he can drool over their pictures like a pervert.

Comment

• SexyBbay
      SexyBbay commented
      Editing a comment
      sounds like he is not content with you.

My ex always tells me "If you really care about me you would.." blah blah blah. I really hate hearing those words every time he complains.

Comment

• Exploring
      Exploring commented
      Editing a comment
      Heymaxx That takes a month, I couldn't take anymore so I leave him.

• Heymaxx
      Heymaxx commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I am sure you annoyed him too. Exploring

• Exploring
      Exploring commented
      Editing a comment
      I think so too, we ended things in a month and he's very fine with it as well lol Heymaxx I have no regrets though

Luckily, I have never been with a guy who was like that. If that ever happens we would definitely end up having a huge argument because of it.

Comment

Was there a valid reason why he keeps on comparing you to his ex? You should have told him that he should just stop dating you and go back to her beloved ex that he keeps on talking about.

Comment

Yeah, he annoys me when he keeps on reminding me that he already told me that. He keeps on saying I've already told you a million times and in my mind bitch please you are exaggerating and you must have told it on one of your girls and not me.

Comment

• PIZZAChilledDesk
          PIZZAChilledDesk commented
          Editing a comment
          If you're the type who often forgets stuff, then it is understandable for his part that he has to keep on reminding you.

She always annoys me when she keeps on talking about shopping and needs new clothes since I always provide them but if she wants a new pair of knickers I get excited immediately and ask her to buy one.

Comment

• BAKINGTagz
          BAKINGTagz commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you sure that she's your girlfriend and not a sugar baby? lmao

I've dated a guy who was complains a lot whenever we are together. He keeps on telling me to do things a certain way.

Comment

• PIZZATRAIN
          PIZZATRAIN commented
          Editing a comment
          Penumbra Yes, but that is fine with me.

• Penumbra
          Penumbra commented
          Editing a comment
          PIZZATRAIN hmpppp.. you gotta have limits. if he asks for too much it can be that he is using you.

• PIZZATRAIN
          PIZZATRAIN commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't worry, I've already learned my lesson and I give respect and focus on myself more these days. Penumbra thank you by the way.

No, I don't actually care about what she says to me or an annoying habit that she does. The only thing that keeps on bugging me is when she's snooping on my phone.

Comment

• CRAZYCrakow
          CRAZYCrakow commented
          Editing a comment
          Why are you bothered by it? Are you hiding something from here that's why you're annoyed of her whenever she does it?

• MegaCumbersome
          MegaCumbersome commented
          Editing a comment
          So you just let it slide if she does one of her annoying habits?

I had an ex before who was so annoying everytime we had an argument and he keeps on saying " blah blah blah" every time I raise my voice on him.

Comment

• Bargeekel
          Bargeekel commented
          Editing a comment
          You should have shove something on his mouth if he keeps on saying it lol. I also hate men who talk like a child that makes me want to punch his stomach so he can stop annoying me.

• Tayl9orDoom
          Tayl9orDoom commented
          Editing a comment
          Bargeekel you don't know how many times I attempted doing that lol.

I dated a momma's boy before and it kinda drives me nuts when he always tells me my mama used to say... and he sounds like Forrest Gump.

Comment

My ex told me that his other girlfriends are good at blowjobs and I am not. I was so young at that time. Btw, he kept dm’s me until now.

Comment

I hate the ex-obsessed guys like "oh yeah? you're ex is that cool then why did you two broken up?" Be with her if you like!!! P.S. I've been with this kind of guy before which is why it pissed me so much

Comment

Working...
            X