Jackhammer Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackhammer Sex

Any woman here interested in doing the jackhammer sex and ready for some hardcore sex? Please do tell me, I can cum to your place Baby for some fun!!! 😜😋😘

Haven't tried this jackhammer sex yet but I am into hardcore. Will you promise to give me multiple orgasms babe? 😝

Comment

• Dlighties
      Dlighties commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yes Hun, by this position, my big dick can go deeper inside you! I will make sure to move nicely and hardly until your body can't take it

• PIZZATRAIN
      PIZZATRAIN commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh gosh, reading your response using my mind is already making me wet Dlighties

No, I don't wanna ruin my spine lol. Sorry babe but I'm not that flexible lol. Let me do some yoga first to get my flexibility!!

Comment

• AnnSaren
      AnnSaren commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? Now I'm more excited to see this jackhammer sex thing! Hahahah

• Dlighties
      Dlighties commented
      Editing a comment
      There are a lot of ways in doing this without including breaking of bones in our body. Just pure lust and cums

• SexyOldLove
      SexyOldLove commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, are you convincing me to do it? Dlighties I am telling you its working especially with the picture posted right down lol

What's a Jackhammer Sex? Can anyone post a picture here for this sex position so I can see it? Lol, sorry if I don't know this.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	preview.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	10613 You mean this position? Pretty sure this feels good and will definitely reach deeper. Love to try this one!

Comment

• CRAZYCrakow
        CRAZYCrakow commented
        Editing a comment
        By the way, I just got the picture from google lol credits, it's not mine hahhaa

• Dlighties
        Dlighties commented
        Editing a comment
        I so love the picture that you included here hahaha. I'm trying to upload one along with my post but had a hard time navigating the site lol

• CRAZYCrakow
        CRAZYCrakow commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries hun, I got you. Dlighties

Originally posted by Dlighties View Post
      Any woman here interested in doing the jackhammer sex and ready for some hardcore sex? Please do tell me, I can cum to your place Baby for some fun!!! 😜😋😘
      Is this still available this weekend? I'd love to have one, send me a dm and I'll meet with you.

Comment

Oh yeah @Dlighties and you can leave a mark on my body when we're having that wildly rough passionate sex! Oh and by the way, I love dirty talking in sex!

Comment

Are you only looking for one woman or are you ready to give all of us who want this sex? Just wanna know hahaha

Comment

• CRAZYCrakow
            CRAZYCrakow commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh no, him giving all of us this is gonna be a challenge. I hope his body is in condition cause there's a lot of us in line lol.

Hardcore sex yes, you can choke and slap my ass so hard whenever you want. Tell me when is this, my pussy is already wet!!

Comment

Originally posted by CRAZYCrakow View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	preview.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	10613 You mean this position? Pretty sure this feels good and will definitely reach deeper. Love to try this one!
            do you have this kind of Sofa @Dlighties? This position looked comfortable when do it in this sofa lol

Comment

• Dlighties
              Dlighties commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh not the exact one Honey but I can guarantee you that it's so soft and your body will feel great on it

• GossipMean
              GossipMean commented
              Editing a comment
              Well then count me in Baby. Send me a message here, I'll be down to try this Dlighties

• Penumbra
              Penumbra commented
              Editing a comment
              How about me? Hey you guys, I want this jackhammer sex too.

Tried this one on my teenage days, I don't think I'll be able to pull this off today lol. My bones are rustic now and even though I'll feel heavenly doing this, the back and body pain is gonna kill me after haahaha

Comment

Working...
            X