Comfortably Numb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comfortably Numb

Has any of you been with a guy who used a numbing cream or spray on his dick before the two of you had sex? Been with one recently and quite enjoyed since it has been a while that I've been with a guy who last longer than me when it comes to sex

How many times did you have an orgasm before he was able to have one? If the guy is not careful with that, there's a possibility that your lady bits or mouth would end up being numb because of it

Comment

• PigBenis
      PigBenis commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe I can buy one and I can try it on you if you want

• JoHeyAnn
      JoHeyAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking at it this way, it is really selfish just to do this for their own sake.

• CocoM
      CocoM commented
      Editing a comment
      The cream would be still be passed on to the mouth or to the clits and they could get numb in the process. How am I gonna feel the sensation, then?

You don't actually need to use a numbing cream or spray if you want to make your man last longer than usual. Sometimes all you need to do is have sex with him when he's tipsy lol

Comment

• Forever
      Forever commented
      Editing a comment
      Not fun though. She's pacing back and forth from consciousness. Felt like rape, really.
      Last edited by Forever; 07-02-2019, 08:47 AM.

• CocoM
      CocoM commented
      Editing a comment
      Forever she's mentioning that the guy is the one who has to be tipsy and not the girl

• ToastyNips
      ToastyNips commented
      Editing a comment
      When a man is already tipsy, his dick would also be in a tipsy mode. Bottom line, you won't enjoy the sex with him.

Me personally, don't approve of this kind of enhancement. It feels really artificial. Maybe fun at first and will just wear you out.

Comment

• spontaneousnika
      spontaneousnika commented
      Editing a comment
      What if the guy that you're seeing doesn't last that long in bed? Are you willing to accept the fact that you would be fully satisfied with him when it comes to vaginal penetration?

• Haircut
      Haircut commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe it would help to prolong the love making and would be helpful in order for women to reach orgasm. We know that women reach their orgasm later than the men so if a man lasts longer then that would be much better.

Had a guy secretly tried it on me before. My lips and tongue ended up numb because he only used it on his cock right before we started foreplay

Comment

• PIZZAck
      PIZZAck commented
      Editing a comment
      How long till the effects wore off on your mouth?

• Vamala
      Vamala commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he even tried to tell you that he put numbing cream on his junk or he just watched you go down on him and suck his dick?

If the need would arise, I wouldn't mind using some performance enhancers in order to satisfy the girl properly

Comment

• ToastyNips
      ToastyNips commented
      Editing a comment
      What were the things that you had already used so far? Were those effective in satisfying both yourself and your partner?

• Sniftywas
      Sniftywas commented
      Editing a comment
      But have you actually tried it at least once before?

What is a numbing cream? What is the use for it? Sorry, it is my first time to encounter this one. I did not know this cream before.

Comment

• Ketterine
      Ketterine commented
      Editing a comment
      A cream used for making men stay longer in the bed, allegedly.

• Bargeekel
      Bargeekel commented
      Editing a comment
      I was asking the same questions to my self. Anyway, how does it work? Is it for men not to cum immediately?

Had an ex who would use that whenever we're going to have sex bareback

Comment

• Kara0990
      Kara0990 commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that he would easily nut if you guys do it bareback?
Working...
X