I hooked up with this girl at a party and I'm not even gay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hooked up with this girl at a party and I'm not even gay

I thought I was too young to go to parties and hook up. And yeah parties aren't exactly the same when you get older but it doesn't mean that it can't happen. I met a girl at a party, we got a little drunk but not crazy and then we made out in a closet while the party was going on outside. Never been attracted to girls before but apparently that night I was and I was fully into it. Not sure if I still am but I don't regret it

Girl you're never too old to make out in a closet. That's how you stay young

Comment

I've made out in my fair share of closets when I was younger. Now I like being in a bed or on a couch. I've even had sex on a couch at a frat party with a bunch of drunk people around me so I'm not afraid of a littel voyeurism

Comment

Wow. That's hardcore. I had sex under the bleachers during high school before but I mean who hasn't? lol I've hooked up in closets, bathrooms, tents and basically any place. When I want it I want it and I don't worry about waiting to get to a bed. Although beds are nice too lol

Comment

Right so the craziest place that I've had sex was actually at work. Don't get too excited. It wasn't like a Mad Men situation. I worked at a clothing store when I was in my early 20s. It was one of those really old fashioned stores for older ladies and it was dead boring. We didn't see any customers after 6pm but we were open until 9 so a lot of the time I would sneak my boyfriend into the store to come hang out with me. We'd usually just make out but this one time we got a little excited and ended up naked and banging in one of the change rooms. We were in one of the out of order change rooms so nobody was really coming into our area and there was no one around. Well we left and I was trying to sneak him out when my manager saw us. She didn't know he was my boyfriend but we didn't really get many young guys in there soI had to make an excuse that he was buying something for his mother so she wouldn't get suspiscious. She spent an hour showing him things and finally he bought this scarf just so he could leave. Still one of my fave memories

Comment

Okay so I've never done that before. I think that might have to go on the list lol

Comment

You have a sex list?? Like places that you want to have sex? Do you separate it by category lol? Or is just a list of people that you want to have sex with? Or maybe positions that you want to try? That's weird lol

Comment

Yeah places, positions, weird kinks to try. They all go on the list and yes I separate it by category too. I don't have a list of people though but all the rest of them? hell yeah...think everyone should have one of these. It definitely made my sex life better and it's a lot of fun to try to cross things off. I think of it like my sex bingo card or score card. I write it all down in my journal and then I get to look back on those memories when I'm old and gray and I can scar my grandchildren with all my sexploits lol Sex is fun and I think that this just makes it more fun for me. You should try it yourself. It's fun and you get to try something that you always wanted. That's why I joined this site anyways to find guys to help me cross things off my list and meet some hot guys to do it with

Comment

Well if you enjoyed it then you should try it again but this time, do it while your sober so you could know if your'e really into in or not.

Comment

Originally posted by spontaneousnika View Post
                    do it while your sober so you could know if your'e really into in or not.
                    Yeah, that's the only way to find out if you're gay or not

Comment

Working...
                    X