Ask For More

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask For More

How would you determine if the one night stand was a good one? Mine is if the guy wanted to do it a few more times and asks me if I want to be his fuck buddy

He would compliment me nonstop with my performance and tell me how much he enjoyed it

Comment

• Tayl9orDoom
      Tayl9orDoom commented
      Editing a comment
      Did he ask you for more fucking after complimenting you?

• Haircut
      Haircut commented
      Editing a comment
      Tayl9orDoom Yes, he did. From the tone of his voice, I knew he would gonna ask for more. So I answered,"Call me next week and we would schedule an another session."

You already answer the question in my opinion. I don't see any reason that would be better than that

Comment

• VeinyD
      VeinyD commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet that all the guys you had hooked up with wanted to be your fuck buddy afterwards

If he tells me that he hasn't been fucked like that before lol

Comment

• BrackCutt
      BrackCutt commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel that you're the type who enjoys being in charge during sex that's why he tells you in that manner

If he tries to get your contact number and texts or calls you to ask you if you want to hookup with him again

Comment

He would stay over for the night and would try and the first thing that the two of you would do is have sex

Comment

• Beandern
        Beandern commented
        Editing a comment
        And how many times has that happened to you?

The guy would ask me if we could be fuck buddies right after we've done it

Comment

• Bargeekel
        Bargeekel commented
        Editing a comment
        That guy was so straightforward. Were you also straightforward in answering?

• LoveAlcove
        LoveAlcove commented
        Editing a comment
        Bargeekel That guy was hot and damn good so there was no hesitation and inhibition from me. I said "Oh, sure!" right away.

• Bargeekel
        Bargeekel commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess that you're a good match for each other sexually

Never had a real one night stand since all of them ended up being my fuck buddies because of my boobies lol

Comment

• JoHeyAnn
        JoHeyAnn commented
        Editing a comment
        I would love for you to smother me with your boobies

• Dlighties
        Dlighties commented
        Editing a comment
        But have you fancied someone who's not really into women with huge titties?

• HEYGhoul
        HEYGhoul commented
        Editing a comment
        JoHeyAnn Thank you for the proposal. I am open with that. Just contact me.

If we did it at my place, she would ask me if it is okay if she would just spend the night with me. Which would end up with us doing it all night long. And before she leaves, she would call my number and tell me to save it under her name so I can call her anytime that I'm feeling horny

Comment

• Kara0990
        Kara0990 commented
        Editing a comment
        And how many times has a girl actually done that? lol

It was a good one when I got too tired. So tired that I need to rest on the bed for some time before I could rise up and do some shower.

Comment

• lnlywrld
        lnlywrld commented
        Editing a comment
        But how about the girl? Does she feel the same as you or not? lol

• BrackCutt
        BrackCutt commented
        Editing a comment
        lnlywrld If the girl was not exhausted then it means he was the one who did all those actions.
    Working...
    X