The one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one

One of my closest friends is happily in love right now and I'm so proud of her right now. She met a guy who finally treats her right and she has finally introduced him to her parents. They've spent most of their time together during days off work. Well, how am I if you ever ask? I'm doing fine, I just haven't found the one yet.

The one will surely come, not now but soon. You just have to be a little patient.

Comment

• Bargeekel
      Bargeekel commented
      Editing a comment
      How long? Like she needs to wait for 40 more years? Yep, I have known some who waited for so long before they were able to see their the one.

Have you ever thought of stealing her boyfriend so that you would be happy, too?

Comment

• lnlywrld
      lnlywrld commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, that's one shitty and desperate move, sis. There are tons of guys out there who is truly meant for her.

• HEYGhoul
      HEYGhoul commented
      Editing a comment
      If you had a friend with the same situation, would you steal her boyfriend for you to be happy?

You'll be fine, there's nothing wrong about staying single for a long time.

Comment

• PigBenis
      PigBenis commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been single for 2 years now and counting, but I've had a few hookups and most of the time I keep myself busy with work.

• gerlineHG
      gerlineHG commented
      Editing a comment
      When would it become wrong? Would being single already wrong when you are already 60 years old?

Is this your way of telling the guys that you are looking for someone who will treat you the same way?

Comment

• Haircut
      Haircut commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, this might be her cry for help in order to get laid

I thought I've finally met theone but unfortunately, she's in love with someone else and not me. After everything that I did for her.

Comment

Would you like to keep on dating so that you would already see the right one?

Comment

• Forever
        Forever commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe the problem is that she's not dating, that's why she's having problems of looking for the right guy

Are you sure that you're doing fine and not just pretending that you're okay with it?

Comment

Are you currently looking for a guy or not? Because the right guy wouldn't just fall on your lap, you should try and look for him as well

Comment

Working...
        X